Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wide-angle Wednesday

Just a moment first to think about what happened 12 years ago.  I cannot believe it has been 12 years and I want to pay my respects to those that lost their lives, and those that were left behind.  I will never forget. 

This week is going pretty well, considering. All is right in my world, aside from my injury, because Rey is home this week! I'm enjoying every moment.  If you know me at all, you know what else makes me happy... so without further ado, just a few things that make me smile:











I hope everyone is having a good week!   What is the first thing that came to mind that makes you smile when you think of Disney?



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :) When Disney comes to mind, I always smile when I think of Cinderella's wishing well where my hubby proposed in 2011!

    I will be praying today for the nation and all those families affected by 9/11! Cannot believe 12 years have passed already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so cool! I have yet to get a shot of it, I really need to make sure that's on my mental list in February. I didn't know he proposed there, that's so amazing!!! <3

      Delete
  2. I always smile when thinking about walking down Main Street at Disneyland. I think that's when the realization of "hey, I'm at Disneyland!" sets in and you can't help but smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously we know that Ariel makes the list of things that make me smile when I think of Disney World ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Karen! What makes me smile when I think of Disney is spending time with my husband and leaving all the stresses of normal life behind. Disney World was our very first major trip together and our honeymoon to boot so it holds a special place in my heart. I didn't become a huge Disney fan until I was an adult and it was all because of that trip. :)

    ReplyDelete